Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

El Cafecito de la Aleman - package

So sadly my friend decided to go in a completely different direction with the branding of his little cafe, therefore he will not be using any of my proposed designs. I did however have a lot of fun with them, so just for myself I decided to go ahead and design the package with the Option 3 that I liked the best. The package would have included:

A buisness card front


and back (with client fidelity card included) 
I thought it would be fun if they got a little coffee cup stamp custom made for this feature!



An entrance banner



A menu



And finally, a frame that would showcase their food and drink. These are some pictures I took off of google, and I do not own the rights to them.




So there it is! What could have been! :) Maybe some day I'll open up a cafe in my old age,
and then I can use this design!




No comments:

Post a Comment