Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2015

Operation Spark - Obama's coming!

So my good friend's, John Fraboni's, Operation Spark is doing kick-ass AND they will be hosting NONE other than Mr. President Obama himself who will come and learn to code!

To advertise this amazing occasion, I collaborated with John to create this fun video:


I had a lot of fun doing the designs and animations for this video! I especially like that John added some of my in game animations of Halle the robot at the end! If you want to check those out, you can look them up in my previous post here:

Animation - Halle the Robot

I wish them the best of luck! This is such an awesome achievement for Operation Spark! Check out their site:

operationspark.org

And here is a still of the pan shot from my animation!


No comments:

Post a Comment